Monday, December 25, 2017

Bitcoin's amazing future

I made a prediction in this post several years ago about Bitcoin's prominence in our technological future. Sure enough, my humble post made a suggestion to buy some BTC at around 100 dollars each. Oh my.

With Bitcoins current price at $14,137 as of this writing, I am sure kicking myself over not holding on to my coins. Long story, I was shook out during the Bitfinex fiasco in 2016. I had lost 2/3 of my holdings and sold at a loss. Goes to show it takes a stong gut to hang on to those coins in price drops.

I hope this goes as a message to all those seeing BTC's price lowering, wondering if this 'fad' will continue. Well, if a 'fad' lasts a decade I think we should start calling it something else.

TL;DR = HODL!

No comments:

Post a Comment